Warn PowerPlant 9.5
New and improved winch/air compressor now offers increased performance and reliability.
The new WARN PowerPlant 9.5 combines a powerful winch with a high-performance air compressor for the ultimate vehicle-mounted multi tool. The PowerPlant 9.5 has a pulling capacity of 9,500 lbs. and is equipped with a powerful air compressor that can air up four 35″ tires in eight minutes and even run air tools. With new additions such as stainless steel fasteners, a new pressure switch, a revised contactor, and a new hose and accessories, the PowerPlant is better than ever.
Out of stock Compare
WARN POWERPLANT 9.5 FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Series-wound motor with thermal protection shutoff switch.
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Extreme duty winch sealing for superior water resistance.
- Stainless steel fasteners for exceptional corrosion protection.
- Wire rope with roller fairlead (125′ of 5/16″).
- Mechanical brake for reliable operator control while winching.
- Improved contactor control for great reliability and long duty cycles.
- Pressure switch limits maximum/minimum air pressure in reservoir.
- Intercooler/air reservoir reduces compressed air temperature. Half-gallon air reservoir helps even airflow.
- High-output air compressor delivers 5 CFM @ 90 PSI; maximum air pressure is 100 PSI.
- Air outlet/hose connection works with quick-connect couplers.
- Hand-held control for operation of both winch and compressor. LED provides feedback on motor temperature.
- Accessory kit includes new, more durable and flexible 20′ (6.1m) air hose; quick-connect couplers; WARN-branded tire pressure gauge and dual air chuck; and sturdy carry bag.
- New corrosion-resistant flat-black finish.
|POWERPLANT 9.5 SPECS/PART NUMBER|
|Model: PowerPlant 9.5|
|Part Number: 91800|
|Rated line pull: 9,500 Lbs., (4310 kg)|
|Motor: Series-wound 4.6 hp 12V, with thermal protection shutoff switch|
|Electrical controls: Contactor|
|Remote control: Remote switch with thermometric LED and 12′ (3.7m) lead|
|Gear train: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear ratio: 156:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Sliding ring gear|
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone brake|
|Wire rope: 125′ of 5/16″ (38m of 8mm diam.)|
|Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum|
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)|
|Finish: Flat black powdercoat|
|Drum diameter/Length: 2.5″/9″ (6.4cm/23cm)|
|Weight: 100 Lbs. (45 kg)|
|Air Reservoir: 1/2 gallon with Integrated Air Intercooler|
|High Air Flow Rating: 12 CFM @ 0 psi, 5 CFM @ 90 psi|
|Max Air Pressure: 100 psi|
|Air Pressure Switch: Yes|
|Air Hose: 20′, with quick-disconnect. Brass air fittings and couplings|
|12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS (first layer)|
|Pull by layer|
|0||28.8 (8.78)||94 amps||1/9500 (4313)|
|2000 (910)||16.4 (4.50)||165 amps||2/8650 (4927)|
|4000 (1810)||12.3 (3.75)||238 amps||3/7920 (3595)|
|6000 (2720)||9.5 (2.90)||307 amps||4/7400 (3359)|
|8000 (3630)||7.5 (2.29)||383 amps||5/6940 (3150)|
|9500 (4310)||6.2 (1.89)||451 amps|
|Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum|
|Winch Dimensions: 24.31″ L. x 6.7″ D. x 13.46″ H. (617mm L. x 170mm D. x 342mm H.)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0″ x 4.5″ (254mm x 114.3mm)|
|Shipping Weight||116 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||13 × 26 × 17 in|
***Sorry for any inconvenience, but the showroom is currently open by appointment only. Please email or call for inquiries and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.*** Dismiss
There are no reviews yet.