All Engel fridge/freezers feature the legendary Engel Swing Motor Compressor. The most efficient and powerful compressor in the world, it typically draws around 1 to 2 Amps per hour at normal (not shaded warehouse) operating conditions – 40% less than a traditional compressor. The Swing Compressor operates at 100% efficiency up to a 30 degree inclination and can cool up to 90 degrees below ambient temperature, surpassing the performance of all other portable fridge/freezers available today. Engel fridge/freezers run on battery power (12V/24V DC) or standerd home 110V AC, so whether youre on the road, on the water, or safe at home, you can use your Engel to make life a little easier.
- AC/DC Compatible
- Variable Temperature Control
- Incline Operation up to 30° off level
- Automatic Voltage Selection between AC and DC power
- Highly Efficient Engel Swing Motor – Low Amp Draws (even at start-up)
- Solar Compatible
- 100% CFC-Free Compressor
- Vibration Resistant for Extreme Conditions
- Will Operate 90 Degrees (F) From Ambient Temp.
- UL Approved
Included inside unit
- Both standard AC Cord & DC Hardwire Cord
- Interior Wire Basket
- Green Rubber Mat
- Additional Fuse
- Heavy-Duty removable Handles
- Model: MT60F-U1
- Volume: 64 Qt.
- Power consumption: Variable from 0.7 – 3.6 Amps (12V DC)
- Power Source: 12V/24V DC/110V AC
- Internal Dimensions: (LxWxH) 20.1″ x 14.9″ x 12.4″
- External Dimensions: (LxWxH) 31.1″ x 19.3″ x 17.4″
- Net Weight: 71 lbs
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
John Lell –
I recently purchased an Engel MT 60 Refrigerator from Adventure Ready. While I’d done my due diligence regarding brand and model, I was still apprehensive about the purchase. After all, these things cost “real money”! Just as I was about to take the plunge on a new MT-80, I noticed on Adventure Ready’s website the new MT 60 Combination. I was intrigued. I made a call to Tom, and with a demonstration of incredible customer service, he actually drove to my home, and demonstrated the product to me. Fantastic! While I decided not to go with the Combi, I did order the regular 60, and when the order was delayed, Tom loaned his personal unit to me for a trip we had planned. Try that at a big box retailer! Since we’ve had possession of our MT 60, we’ve taken a few more trips, and the Engel’s performance is out of this world. It uses hardly any energy, keeps products remarkable cool, and run’s so silently that it does not disturb our sleep in our Eurovan Camper. This is a great product and a great retailer.