The Zarges K470 aluminum case is a true classic. Developed in 1950, it is still known for its innovative and ergonomic design, as well as its durable build and its numerous ‘spec upgrades’ and off the shelf accessories. These are characteristics which made it the foundation on which most of the ZARGES Cases products are based. It has been redesigned in two stages, consistently kept abreast of the latest technological developments and the range extended to include practical accessories. It thus offers the optimum solution for safe transportation, economical storage, and reliable protection of your goods against external influences.
- Lid with stainless steel hinge, two lid straps and continuous seal.
- Cast-aluminum stacking corners.
- High level of stability due to 3 fully-welded aluminum profile frames
- Beading all round and corner beads for additional dimensional stability.
- Ergonomic & durable Comfort fasteners
- Snap fasteners. K470 Can be secured with a plug lock, lead seals, spring anti-opening feature or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm).
- Ergonomic heavy-duty sprung drop handles.
- Clearance dimensions approx. 1.2 inches less than inside dimensions.
- Protection against water jets class IP 65 optional available
- K470 UN approval for the transportation of hazardous goods possible at additional cost.
There are no reviews yet.