Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Solo
Not only is weight reduced, but so is the overall height of the truck mount, 4″ lower than a Classic Hitchgate. By relocating the truck mount at the *same level* as the vehicle’s receiver hitch, the Solo is uniquely designed to accommodate vehicles that have low clearance between the rear hatch/door and the receiver (Ex: Sprinter, Renegade, Tahoe). The Hitchgate Solo is also a phenomenal candidate for Subarus and any vehicle where every pound counts.
The Hitchgate Solo spare tire carrier universally fits on all vehicles with a Class III/2″ hitch receiver. This swing-away, spare tire carrier mounts to any 2-inch, Class III hitch receiver and is perfect for SUVs, Jeeps, vans and pickups. This tough tire carrier secures up to a 35-inch spare tire (on mid-sized vehicles) while maintaining ground clearance with minimal change in departure angles when driving off-road. Release a single latch pin and it opens wide for full access to the vehicle’s cargo space. NOTE: Solo sits level with vehicles receiver hitch.
The Hitchgate Solo is tow-rated at 7,500 lbs (max trailer weight) and 750 lbs (tongue weight).
The Hitchgate SoloXL is a mirror image of the Solo but is 5″ wider than. This allows full-size trucks to carry up to a 35″ tire.
Available with 3 accessories:
-Rotopax® fuel can/Hi-lift jack Mount UHG31964 *Rotopax gear not included*
-Solo/SoloXL License Plate Relocation Bracket UHG32204 *light not included*
-LED License Plate Light LP62914
-Solo [25″ wide from hitch to pivot bolt, 3.5″ minimum depth from 1st hitch pin to back of support arm. 4.5″ to the next hitch pin hole.]
-SoloXL[ 30″ wide from hitch to pivot bolt]
Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Solo Fitment:
-Solo–> All compact and mid-sized trucks, SUVs and cars with tires up to 35″. Full sized trucks, SUVs and cars with tires smaller than 33″.
-SoloXL–> Full sized trucks, SUVs and cars with tires larger than 35″ OR those who need the tire to swing further away from the vehicle.
Like all Wilco Offroad products, the Hitchgate Solo is proudly built in Southern California and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Zero offset or shallow offset (high positive offset) wheels may require an additional wheel spacer.
- Rectangular support arm is welded to secondary hitch extending 2″ above factory hitch and 29″ out horizontally.
- When properly installed, the Solo will sit level with inside of the hitch…if your bumpers arc upward at the corners, the Solo may appear not to follow those body lines as it is mated up to the hitch rather than the bumper.
- Solo WILL interfere with factory back-up sensors and/or back-up camera. The camera will still have *some* visibility.
- 4.5″ of clearance required from center of hitch pin hole rearward for it to be compliant with wedge-lock system. You may need to relocate spare tire from underneath or modify to gain the necessary clearance.
- Fits virtually all vehicles with a 2-inch receiver
- Engineered for extreme durability and performance, with less weight
- Steel construction
- Wobble-free wedge lock
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
|FINISH||Bead Blast and powder Coat|
|SOURCE||Proudly made in USA|
|TOW RATING||7,500 lb Trailer Weight, 750 lb Tongue Weight|
|SIZE||Standard, Standard Hi-Clearance, XL,|
Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Classic Overview: