Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Offset
(SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR VIDEO ON HITCHGATE)
Compatible with 2.5″ (Class V) receivers with available adapter sleeve.
- Carry up to a 40-inch tire on full size trucks, or 35-inch tire on smaller vehicles
- Compatible with most vehicles equipped with a 2-inch hitch receiver
- Maintain access to receiver for towing and hitch-mounted accessories
Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Offset Features:
- Opens wide to allow full access to the cargo area
- Easy installation–slides directly into standard 2-inch hitch receivers.
- Exclusive Wedge Lock system prevents movement or rocking inside the hitch
- Single latch pin for ease of use
- Black PVC-coated steel safety cable included
- Meets SAE Class IV coupling classification requirements: 750 lb maximum vertical tongue weight; 7500 lb maximum towing weight
- Compatible lug patterns: 5×4.5, 5×4.75, 5×5, 5×6.5, 5×114.3mm, 5x120mm, 5×120.65mm, 5x127mm 5x135mm, 5x150mm, 5×139.7mm, 6×4.5, 6×5.5, 6×114.3mm, 6x127mm, 6x135mm 6×139.7mm, 8×6.5, 8x170mm , 8x180mm
|MATERIAL||2-inch diameter steel tube|
|CONSTRUCTION||Mandrel bent, MIG welded|
|FINISH||Powder coat with black polyester semi-gloss|
|HARDWARE||Zinc plated, Grade 8 carbon alloy steel bolts|
|LOAD_RATING||Requires Class III hitch with 2-inch receiver and 500 lb minimum tongue weight|
|SOURCE||Made in USA|
|WARRANTY||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
- For vehicles with tailgates 53-inches or wider, please select the Offset Hitchgate™. Center Mount ok for mid-sized vehicles with tires under 33″.
- 4.5″ of clearance required from center of hitch pin hole rearward for it to be compliant with wedge lock system. You may need to relocate spare tire from underneath or modify to gain the necessary clearance.
Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Classic Overview: