Having a Safety Thimble on your winchline is a great way to prevent from accidentally winching the end of your winchline all the way onto the drum. The wide round base of the Safety Thimble stops your winchline once it reaches and lies flat on your hawse or roller fairlead. It also works well to prevent the occasional rattling you may encounter with a hook. You can also add an optional Safety Thimble Isolator to reduce scratches on your fairlead.
- 3/8″ x 80′, 100′ or 125′ synthetic winchline
- Fitted with high-end hardware: silver or black Safety Thimble or tube thimble and Excel hook
- Made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE, “the worlds strongest fiber” (made by DSM in the Netherlands)
- Urethane-coated for abrasion resistance
- MBS: 17,600 lbs. (8t)
- Safety Thimble: CNC precision-machined aluminum, two-step electrolytic processfor fade-resistance (provides superior fade resistance to the anodizing process)
- Powder-coated drum connector hardware w/ SS button head bolt for all WARN winches
- Includes instructions to modify for Superwinch & other winches
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.