- Fully programmable digital control system.
- Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are user-friendly: easy terminal block connection for attaching accessories.
- Expandable from 8 up to 32 circuits by adding additional source control boxes with simple plug-n-play connectivity!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with via DIP switches on board.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
Touchscreen Control Module Features:
The new touchscreen controller is small but packs a BIG punch! (3.75”W x 2.875”H x 0.625″D). The control module is a 3.5-inch LED backlit TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 320 x 240, 16.7m colors and a viewing angle of 180 degrees, housed in a billet aluminum case with either a 1” RAM mount installed on back panel or a threaded stud on the flush-mount screen option. The connection between the Source and the touchscreen uses a small 90 degree 3.5mm standard 4 pin audio jack with a RJ-45 Ethernet plug on the Source end. Standard cable length is 12 feet.
PLEASE NOTE: Standard touchscreen Control Module includes a 1″ RAM mount installed on back panel but does not include a RAM base. Flush-mount touchscreen control module includes bezel at front of case and threaded stud insert on back.
Each switch is programmable for:
- Switch Linking
- On Road & Off Road mode of operation
- Voltage feedback (vehicle’s battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSEboard temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes of being inactive
- One touch screen off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged
- Touchscreen housing is NOT plastic but rather, an aluminum billet machined clam-shell designed with several options for mounting
- Two ports for connection; one on top and one on bottom
- Touchscreens can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 3 touchscreens
- Selection of up to 4 sPOD SourceSEto have control of up to 32 circuits. (DIP switch selectable)
There are no reviews yet.