The G52-VA gauge diameter requires a 52mm hole for mounting.
The REDARC 24 to 12 volt adaptor (GA-2412V) can be used to connect this gauge to a vehicle with a 24 volt ignition and lighting supply, however only a 12 volt battery can be monitored with the optional Hall Effect Sensor.
- Satin Chrome Bezel
- 13 Selectable Backlight Colours
- Multiple alert levels with amber or red backlight and audible beep – Alerts when Voltage drops below 9V or climbs above 16V.
- Display illuminates when park lights are turned on so you can check battery voltages and discharge or charge current without turning on the ignition.
- If fitting more than one REDARC gauge, a communications link can be connected between the gauges to change the backlight colour of all at once.
REDARC recommends the purchase of an Enhanced Lighting Controller (GA-ELC) with this gauge. The GA-ELC is designed to enhance the lighting of your REDARC gauges as only one required for a set. It is to be used when you do not have a dimming circuit to connect your gauge to or the dimming circuit in your vehicle does not dim the REDARC gauge to your liking.
The GA-ELC also allows you to program night time brightness and colour of your REDARC gauges, including dimming if connected to a dash dimmer. Once programmed your gauges will change colour when turning on your park lights and back to a day light colour when you turn them off. The GA-ELC is also 24 volt capable.
- Input Voltage Range: 6 – 16V (For 24V systems use GA-2412V)
- Nominal Current Draw: 30mA
- Gauge Dimensions: Ø52mm x 42mm (not incl. studs, Bezel Ø56mm)
- Gauge Weight: 50g
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Sensor 1: Voltage
- Sensor 2 (optional): GS-AMPS
There are no reviews yet.