Leitner Designs ACS Gear Pod
The Active Cargo System truck bed rack uses integrated gear boxes for locking, water-resistant storage which easily mounts onto your rack. They have some great advantages over other gear storage systems:
- Easy access – While most truck toolboxes use up valuable space in your truck bed and are difficult to load and unload, the ACS integrated gear box is side-mounted. The side mounting allows quick and easy access to all your adventure gear while keeping it safe from the elements with an automotive-grade silicon seal.
- Quick install and removal – An ACS integrated gear box can be installed on or removed from your ACS rack within seconds using 4 T-bolts and nuts.
Specifications – Active Cargo System Integrated Gear Box
- Manufactured from roto-molded high-density polyethylene (same as kayaks)
- Simple T-slot installation
- Key locking (comes with 2 keys)
- Dual-stage powdercoated steel brackets
- Automotive grade silicon seal
- Grade 8.8 zinc-plated fasteners
- Weight 18 lbs.
- Weight capacity 65 lbs.
- Storage space 10.5 gallons (1.4 cubic feet)
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Patent pending
|Shipping Weight||19 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||18 × 16 × 16 in|
***Sorry for any inconvenience, but the showroom is currently open by appointment only. Please email or call for inquiries and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.*** Dismiss
There are no reviews yet.