The Kodiak Canvas Flexbow VX offers the perfect size tent for basecamp setup. Comfortable enough for 3+ people yet compact enough to fit in most any campsite. Ultimate workmanship and materials go into making the Flexbow VX one of the most comfortable, durable, and easy to set up tents in the world.
Kodiak Canvas Flexbow VX Tent Features:
• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
• Spacious 6’6″ ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation.
• Large 72×78-inch awning.
• Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
Kodiak Canvas Flexbow VX Specs:
• Pack Weight: 68 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
• Pack Size: Tent– Length 30 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles– Length 48 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
• Capacity: 6-person.
• Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
• Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
• Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
• Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
• Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
• All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.