James Baroud Tunnel Awning
The new James Baroud Tunnel Awning is designed to allow you to enter your James Baroud rooftop tent while completely shielded from inclement weather. The unique design of the awning, coupled with the proprietary tunnel system attachment, give you more efficient and comfortable living space when camping. Coupled with a James Baroud awning enclosure you can have a true enclosed living space. The Tunnel Awnings are made from the same material as the other awnings and roof top tents from James Baroud – six-layer aluminized polyester with an acrylic coating.
- Awning with retractable tunnel section
- Nylon track and tools to attach to upper tent shell
- Tunnel addition in protective carry bag
- Full illustrated installation and setup instructions
- 4 aluminum telescopics poles
- Aluminized canvas 100% waterproof, reflect the sun’s rays. UV resistant, 100% waterproof and air permeable.
- Can be fixed on independent crossbars, on platform roof racks next to James Baroud Evasion, Explorer, and Grand Raid rooftop tents.
- Awning is protected in a low-profile PVC cover that automatically encapsulates the awning when rolled closed.