James Baroud Nomad 160 Features
- Light grey canvas, made of 6 aluminized coats that reflect the sun’s rays.
- No additional rain fly – the tent material is completely waterproof, but still breathable.
- Tent fabric is UV resistant and will not fade or degrade over time.
- All seams are doubled and 100% liquid waterproofed.
- Two doors with insect screening are closed by zippers and velcro.
- Four additional large windows with exterior insect screens.
- Two interior storage pockets.
- The mattress is made of high density foam protected by a zipped cover for easy removal and cleaning.
Opening and Closing
To open the James Baroud Nomad 160 simply remove the cover, release the securing straps and use the supporting legs as a lever to unfold the tent. Closing the tent is just as simple, and the canvas has built-in rubber bands which help keep the tent fabric retracted while closing.
We guarantee you won’t find a better fabric on any roof top tent. All of our tents utilize aluminized polyester with an acrylic coating which is 100% waterproof, breathable, UV resistant, non-perishable, and reflects the sun’s rays. This means it will stand up for years of use without issue. All openings feature mosquito netting, quality metal zippers, added velcro fastening. The Nomad 160 also features four removal interior storage pockets.
The James Baroud Nomad 160 features two canvas doors with insect screens. These are closed by zippered sides and secured with velcro at the bottom. There are also four large windows with built-in rain covers which allow exceptional airflow.