Read the Expedition Portal review of the James Baroud Horizon Vision roof top tent:
James Baroud Horizon Vision Features
- Light grey canvas, made of 6 aluminized coats that reflect the sun’s rays.
- UV resistant and waterproof but breathable.
- All seams are doubled and 100% waterproofed.
- Two canvas doors with insect screening are closed by zippers and velcro.
- Four large canvas windows with exterior insect screens.
- Four removable interior storage pockets.
- Mattress made of high density foam protected by a zipped cover for easy removal and cleaning.
The opening of the Horizon Vision is a simple task thanks to the gas-charged struts that automatically open. Closing the tent is just as simple: the canvas has built-in rubber bands which help keep the tent fabric retracted while closing.
We guarantee you won’t find a better fabric on any roof top tent. All of our tents utilize aluminized polyester with an acrylic coating which is 100% waterproof, breathable, UV resistant, non-perishable, and reflects the sun’s rays. This means it will stand up for years of use without issue. All openings feature mosquito netting, quality metal zippers, added velcro fastening. The Nomad 160 also features four removal interior storage pockets.
The Horizon Vision features two canvas doors with insect screens. These are closed by zippered sides and secured with velcro at the bottom. There are also four large windows with built-in rain covers which allow exceptional airflow.