The Flexopower Atacama 40 includes everything you need to provide power to your needs in the backcountry or at home in emergencies. The 33 ft cable set allows to position the panel in the sun or wherever suitable whilst the batteries getting charged. To charge a small lead acid battery the kit includes a quality 14A solar regulator with a remote LCD display providing vital system information.
To charge a portable Lithium battery pack the solar regulator is not needed and the solar panel can directly be connected to the Li battery pack. Important: before connecting the solar panel ensure the Lithium battery can be charged from solar and caters for the electrical specifications of the Flexopower Atacama 40 solar panel.
- Plug & play tactical solar kit
- Small, light weight and compact.
- Fits into backpack and anywhere in a fully packed vehicle
- No breakages occur from accidentally walking or driving over the panels. Even when punctured, the panels continues to deliver power
- Kit includes 33 ft cable set for parking in the shade and panels in the sun
- 40W typically suitable for tactical equipment such as radios, laptop, satellite phone, modems etc.
- 2 years manufacturing warranty on solar panels
|Strategy||Park In Shade, Panel In Sun|
|Content||– 1 X 40 Watt Solar Panels Foldable|
– 33 ft Cable Set
– Solar Regulator With LCD Display and Connectors
– Anderson Grey Connectors
|Rated Output, STC||40 Watt|
|Max. Operating Voltage||19.2 V|
|Operating Current||2.1 A|
|Dimension Folded||6 x 16 x 1.6 in|
|Dimension Deployed||37 x 31 x 0.04 in|