Join Adventure Ready at the 2016 Oregon Mountain Bike Festival! We’ll be there demo’ing our adventure mobiles and shredding the trails for three full days in Oakridge, Oregon. The festival will leave you both exhausted and replenished. Nestled in the foothills of the central Cascade Mountains, Oakridge is a true mountain bike paradise. Giant old growth trees, lush ferns, creeks, waterfalls, and mountain meadows full of wildflowers make for some of the most beautiful singletrack around. From rolling riverside trails, to wild ripping descents, Mountain Bike Oregon has something for everyone.
More Information at Mountain Bike Oregon
With its small festival atmosphere, the Oregon Mountain Bike Festival is a unique experience. Join us for the most fun mountain bike weekend you’ll ever have! Each day offers supported ride options for intermediate and advanced riders (this is not a beginner event).
- Hundreds of miles of the world’s best singletrack.
- Camp at the Red Covered Bridge portal, the bottom of Alpine trail!.
- Delicious, nutricious breakfast and lunch provided.
- On-site Food Cart Festival with plenty of options available when you get off the trail, and they stay open late for nighttime snacking. Plus, plenty of nearby restaurant options in town.
- Local beer, cider and wine nightly in the FREE Adult Beverage Garden.
- Free mechanical support from our exclusive shop support, River City Bicycles
- Free top-of-the-line demo bikes.
- Ride in the classic Mt. Bike Oregon school buses.
- Daily stretching sessions.
- Women’s rides and clinics.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beer are ALL INCLUDED.